Winter session priority registration opens November 25th @10am.
General registration opens December 2nd @10am.
1. All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the gym area (pdf available on the website)
2. Space is limited. Ratios are based on safety standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
3. Registration is non-transferable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions.
4. By registering, you agree to commit to the full session. Withdrawals are not permitted unless there is an extenuating circumstance.
5. Spectrum Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrolment in a program.
6. Classes may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. We do not offer make-up classes, credits or refunds for cancellations.
7. All athletes must participate in warm-up if they wish to take place in the rest of the class.
8. No food or gum inside the gym area.
9. Only registered participants are allowed in the gym. Family members and friends may watch from the viewing area.
10. We will not be issuing refunds. You will receive a credit to use towards future programming. For camp programming, if it is a withdrawal with less than 3 business days' notice, a credit will not be issued.
11. A deposit of $50.00 will be applied at checkout to secure the class. This deposit will be applied to classes once the session begins. If you choose to cancel/withdraw from classes this is a NON-Refundable deposit, you will not receive a credit on the account for the deposit.
Priority registration (current members) opens November 25th @10am, General registration opens December 2nd @10am. To stay up to date, click the link below and subscribe to our email list. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have but please browse through our website and see if you can find an answer to your question here!