Any athletic clothing. T-shirt/tank top/sports bra with shorts or gymnastics leotard. Form fitting clothing is best. Participants will have bare feet inside the gym. No jewelry is allowed and long hair must be tied back. All individuals must wear a mask when entering the gym. Participants can remove mask for their class.
A water bottle is very important! We'll be working hard and need to take breaks to hydrate. All other belongings (shoes, bags, coats etc.) will be left in a cubby.
You must wear a mask when entering the gym (mask can be removed during class). Remove your shoes, sanitize hands, and sign in. Organize your belongings in a cubby and wait for your coach to call your class over to the mats. Your coach will then take attendance before starting the fun!
Visit the "Special Needs" tab on our website. We have information listed there as well as participant intake forms. A parent/guardian must fill out an intake form and email a copy to the gym. This information will help best prepare our staff to make your child's time at the gym successful!
We do have a family lounge equipped with seating, free wifi, and toys to keep siblings occupied. There will be a self-serve coffee station set up with a cash box. We'll be running on the honour system. Please bring your own reusable travel mug. With the current pandemic regulations, we can only allow ONE family member to stay and watch. If you show up with more than one family member, you will be asked to leave the gym.
Due to the current pandemic, we are unable to offer make up classes. In the future we may be able to be more flexible.
We are closed for the following holidays: Victoria Day, Easter Monday, Family Day, Labor Day, National Day for Truth & Reconciliation, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day. We are not closed for the more minor school holidays.
We will post on our social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram). We will send out an email to our subscribers and post on our website. As a rule of thumb, if school is closed due to bad weather, the gym will likely close too. Contact us if there are any questions.
You must register choosing a specific day and time. Prices are based on one class per week.
No, due to the current pandemic, we will not be issuing refunds. You will receive a credit to use when the gym re-opens.
Please visit the tab labelled "Covid-19 Updates" for detailed information about our policies we have in place. These will be updated every time we receive new information regarding our colour-coded zones put in place by the Government of Ontario.
1. All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the gym area.
2. Space is limited. Ratios are based on safety standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
3. Registration is non-transferrable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions.
4. Spectrum Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrolment in a program.
5. Classes may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
6. All athletes must participate in warm up if they wish to take place in the rest of the class.
7. No food or gum inside the gym area.
8. Only registered participants are allowed in the gym. Family members and friends may watch from the viewing area.
9. Due to the current pandemic, we will not be issuing refunds. You will receive a credit to use when the gym re-opens.
Hey there, thanks for checking out our site. Majority of our programs are FULL for the fall, there is very few spaces available. Our programs and prices are listed in the "Programs" tab as well as our schedule. Check it out by clicking the link below.