Any athletic clothing. T-shirt/tank top/sports bra with shorts or gymnastics leotard. Form fitting clothing is best. Participants will have bare feet inside the gym. No jewelry is allowed and long hair must be tied back. All individuals must wear a mask when entering the gym. Participants can remove mask for their class.
A water bottle is very important! We'll be working hard and need to take breaks to hydrate. All other belongings (shoes, bags, coats etc.) will be left in a cubby.
Remove your shoes and sanitize hands. If this is your first trip to the gym, please head to the desk to hand in registration form and waivers. Organize your belongings in a cubby and wait for your coach to call your class over to the mats. Your coach will then take attendance before starting the fun!
Visit the "Special Needs" tab on our website. We have information listed there as well as participant intake forms. A parent/guardian must fill out an intake form and email a copy to the gym. This information will help best prepare our staff to make your child's time at the gym successful!
We do have a family lounge equipped with seating and free wifi. There will be a self-serve coffee station set up with a cash box. We'll be running on the honour system. Please bring your own reusable travel mug. We no longer have any spectator limits but please keep in mind that it may be standing room only.
We do not offer make up classes. If you are unable to attend a class, that is a missed class on your end. We do not offer make up classes or credits for gym closures outside of our control such as inclement weather or a power outage.
We are closed for the following holidays: Victoria Day, Easter Monday, Family Day, Labor Day, National Day for Truth & Reconciliation, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day. We are not closed for the more minor school holidays.
We will post on our social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram). We will send out an email to our subscribers and post on our website. As a rule of thumb, if school is closed due to bad weather, the gym will likely close too. Contact us if there are any questions.
You must register choosing a specific day and time. Prices are based on one class per week.
No, we will not be issuing refunds for withdrawals. You will receive a credit to use when the gym re-opens. For camp programming, if we are given less than 3 business days notice for withdrawal, no refund or credit will be issued.
1. All participants must have a completed form and signed waiver to enter the gym area.
2. Space is limited. Ratios are based on safety standards that ensure each participant has the opportunity to learn effectively within a fun and safe environment.
3. Registration is non-transferrable and may not be shared. The participant that is registered is the only one who may enter the class. No exceptions.
4. Spectrum Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel programs or request a participant change their selection if there is insufficient enrolment in a program.
5. Classes may be cancelled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
6. All athletes must participate in warm up if they wish to take place in the rest of the class.
7. No food or gum inside the gym area.
8. Only registered participants are allowed in the gym. Family members and friends may watch from the viewing area.
9. We will not be issuing refunds for withdrawals. You will receive a credit to use towards future programming. For camp programming, if we are given less than 3 business days notice for withdrawal, no refund or credit will be issued.
Hey there, thanks for checking out our site. Priority registration opens November 26th @10am and general registration opens December 3rd @10am. To stay up to date, click the link below and subscribe to our email list. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have but please browse through our website and see if you can find an answer to your question here!